Monday, February 2, 2009

SUPER BOWL SUNDAY

Gary cracks me up he never takes the chairs always lays on the floor or stands up I'm not sure if it is so he can play with the grandkids on the floor or that he just can't bend at the waist. Either way it makes more room for all the food we had.


I'm not sure what is up with Kyle I think his hollow leg is full of food and too heavy to carry.



Kyle and Gina



Jared and Val.


Zach, Jazz and Mandi


Rhett, Andrea and Afton


The majority of the crowd at my house that night. Notice Jake and Anneli are in this one they never seems to be around for pictures. Didn't want to leave them out. Is that better Jake?


All the good food.

Super Bowl Sunday is the last Holiday of the Holiday season didn't you know.

We had it all Seven layer bean dip, BBQ Smokes, Sour cream enchiladas, A nacho bar, Chicken Wings, Cookies Cookies Cookies, and Root bear floats.


3 comments:

Emily said...

Yum! The food looks so good. I bet everyone had a great time watching the game in your media room...so much fun. I heard the game was awesome too....wish I hadn't missed it.

jake Alvey said...

hay Kate, thanks for pointing me out like that. It made me feel special!!!

The Alvey's said...

Ya Jake you too. But at least your face is sticking out in most pictures.