Friday, July 10, 2009

Disney Princess Barbies: }

So Brookelynn is trying to earn a princess barbie from the disney store to add to her collection by waking up dry. The mornings she does wake up dry makes me do back flips and so happy and maul her with hugs. SHE KNOWS THIS>>>>So this morning she snuck into my room and took off her wet pull up and put on a clean one. Then proceeded to let me know she woke up dry. So she got the back flips and hugs and made me really happy until Jenna said wait a minute she was in you bedroom an awful long time and is still wearing the same clothes. So I questioned her. Brookelynn did you change your pull up to make me happy. And she admitted to it so I told her she need to make sure her dirty pull up was in the garbage. So she said wait here don't come in and I'll get it. So we waited a few seconds till we could bust her and where she hid it. THE FURNACE VENT IN MY FLOOR. Are you kidding me that would have been a pleasant surprise on a hot day or the first time in winter that we turned on the furnace. It was hard to get mad when she was just tring to make me happy. What a smart deceptive little girl I have. Can't wait for the teenage years when she might just be good at it.

No comments: