Monday, August 24, 2009

You're the Punk.

So this post was inspired by my cousin who apparently had just as hard of a time finding school clothes this year as I did. Are we really going Punk? I don't mind people who dress Punk But as the only choice for clothes REALLY ???? Skinny jeans-Vests and scarfs on everything and what is with these shoes? Who is with me?

So To answer Deana's question yes school shopping sucked.



And this picture is brought to you by Mitch Manley Who with out pictures posts would not be possible. Love ya Mitch.

2 comments:

Brittany said...

HAHA.... Those are the ugliest shoes ever! Yeah I find the same problem shoppong for myself... all there are, are skinny jeans. And I am not a fan at all!

DTanner said...

LOL! Thanks for the shout out. We seriously went from store to store to store. Craziness!