Thursday, September 10, 2009

Onion Days 5K

So I set a goal at the beginning of the summer to run a 5K in September for Onion Days. So I trained all summer and it helped me to loose 30 Lbs. YEA!!!!! And I beat my best tread mill time to boot. I finished the 5K in 32.03. I never stopped to walk either go me. So who is with me 5K in May for Art City days? And no Jake and Garet the adrenaline didn't make me want to do the 10K.

And thanks all of you who supported me. As Mandi would say" Good times Good times."

Amanda, Kyle, Anneli, Mandi, Kate & Jake

7 comments:

Emily said...

Way to go Kate! You are amazing. I thought that you were looking especially skinny...you look great. Way to go on your first 5K. I will totally do the Art City Days with you next year! So there.

LudvigsonFamily said...

Good job Kate that is awesome!!

KyleandGina said...

Can I have these pics? Any others?

Mitch said...

good job! you look amazing. I did a 5 k at beginning of summer...very cool. k bye...ps...i like more pics.

DTanner said...

Congrats! I would love to run. It is so dang hard though. I have never gotten past 2 miles. Oh and those 30 lbs. I think I found them. I am getting huge!

Matheson Family said...

Where did the Kate I know go???? Congrats on the accomplishment. I wish I could stay on the treadmill longer than 5 minutes, let alone run on it and for 32 minutes.

Anonymous said...

That was awesome! I had to stop and walk but i would run another with you. You are my inspiration. -Honestly- :) Anneli