Monday, November 9, 2009

You will not be forgotten GRANDPA TED.

As a kid I didn't have any grandparents close, I only had one grandpa and he lived in Kansas and he only visited 2 or 3 times in my life. So when I married into the Alvey's it was exciting that they not only had one set of grandparents but two still alive and even a great grandma at the time. I love how close the Alvey family is. Grandpa Ted was alway so happy to give hugs and chat for a while. My kids as you can see from the pictures also loved grandpa Ted a lot. I'm thankful to have family so close. And that my kids not only have both set of grandparents to get to know but They had Zach's grandparents to get to know and love too. You will not be forgotten Grandpa TED.

Grandpa Ted has 5 kids, 20 grand kids, & 23 great grand kids. Boy was he loved.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for posting this

Josh said...

I love the picture with the barn.