Saturday, March 27, 2010

GIRLS NIGHT

I was able to go to my friend Angie's house and join my other friends Rachele and Tiffani ( All friends from High School ) for a girls night. We had a Cafe Rio' salad bar. Rachele got all the recipes, I really couldn't tell the difference. Sooooo Yummy. I also brought Brookelynn along because she has never had the chance to play with Angie's girls Aubrey and Bethany. They had a really good time and stayed up as late as us.

The best girl friends you could want. Tiffani, Rachele, Me and Angie.


Brookelynn singing high school musical for us. Arm movements and all.


Aubrey, Bethany and Brookelynn playing in their huge toy room. ( I'm very Jealous )


This is the best I could get them to pose and that was only after I talked them into dressing up. Your girls are stinking cute Angie.

1 comment:

Matheson Family said...

Thanks for the fun evening! My girls loved playing with Brooke and want her to come back. Please send me the pics to my email so I can have a copy.