Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Spring Break
I'm a little behind but the crapy weather outside has given me an inside day so I have a chance to get on the computer.

For Spring Break I only had a few kids but of course my own were home and it was such a nice break we had to take advantage of the sun. So I packed all the kids up in the wagon and went to the park for a picnic.

Brooke desperately wanted pictures of her and Avery.


Brady in the distance pushing Carrissa, Mary, Jenna, and Amanda.


Jenna's friends needed to tag along too. And I needed the help anyway.
Mary, Jenna & Amanda.


Brooke, Carrissa & Stephen. I've never seen Stephen so independent and wild it was too cute.


While at the park Carrissa's dad who works for the city just happened to be working on some maintenance right next to the park. What a good day to go.
Jake & Carrissa.


Brady always has some tricks to show.

No comments: