Friday, September 17, 2010

Labor Day Weekend

So like every year Labor day weekend is an eventful one. On Saturday we went on a ride with our friends the Harper's and Rocky Mt. ATV. It was really fun and really long. Then they had a great BBQ and prize drawings. I think I got too much sun, cause later that night I went to my 15 yr. class reunion VERY nauseous. But after I got a little food in me it turned out to be a really great night.

On Monday- We rose early so I could run the onion days 5K. I beat my time again. This time 29.30 min. Then back to Debbie's to get the kids ready for the parade. In the afternoon Debbie planned a soup bar. Everyone brought their favorite soup. And it was yummy!!! It was fun to try all the different one's. Kyle made one he had on his mission in Portugal.

The kids at the parade

Me and my Brookie Cookie

Jason & Kyle
Mandi, Gina, Betsy,

Kyle and Zach being dorks.

Most every one ( sorry for the blaring sun )

In the afternoon all the BOYZ went to the car show. And Brady picked out the car he wants. LOL ;)

No comments: