Friday, March 18, 2011

MY #1 DIET SECRET REVEALED!!!!

WAIT FOR IT
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
STITCHING
You can't be eating, munching and grazing if your hands are busy with something you don't want dirty;)


This is my latest stitching project and am proud to say I've been making my own patterns with clip art i've googled. I was inspired by the pictures on the set of the Celebrity Apprentice of cool antique chairs. I don't know if you can tell but it says Sit long Talk much.


This one I did a while ago. Also a pattern I created. I love Fleur de lis and flourishes. My husband makes fun of me and says why are you putting the Scout symbol all over the house. LOL I guess I am just really supportive of my little scout Brady;)

I also made a better one of this same thing for my cousin Deana for her birthday. I almost traded her cause her frame is nicer;)

P.S. I hate my pink walls so don't look too closely! Hopefully we can paint this summer and for sure will post that later.

These last two are in my daughters room she has a Paris theme we have been working on for a while. It isn't quite ready to be revealed yet. We have just a few more project to finnish then I will post it all later.


So now you know get on it and happy stitching;)

4 comments:

AMANDA said...

Holy Creative and Talented. WOW.

LudvigsonFamily said...

Guess what... that is what my lastest crafting outlet has been also!! I just joined a stitching group that meets once a month. You should join us!

Val said...

So cool!!

News from the Nest said...

Woa talent!!! Those are soooo fun!