Wednesday, May 11, 2011

High School Rotary Club Egg Hunt.

I remember going a few times as a kid to the egg hunt. And loved the memories. Of course I had to take my own kids. It has been a few years since we have gone to one. I think Brady was 5 the last time we went. It is always rainy and cold. Who wants to drag their kids to something that they have to bundle up for. This year rain was on the horrizon but not ready to fall yet so we headed over. Not many more of these to go in my life and it makes me a little sad that I've wasted the last 5. My kids are growing so fast;(


The line up. This picture was taken before the rush of people started to come.

Brookelynn's best friend Tatum. She was cracking me up. After she checked to see if she had a prize egg and she didn't she started to unload all of her candy on Brooke. I guess she didn't like those kinds.

Brooke & Tatum. I love these two they are soooo Pretty!

No comments: