Monday, September 29, 2008

A= Attached or Single: Attached at the hip

B= Best Friend: Zach of course

C= Cake or Pie: Is cheesecake an option?

D= Day of Choice: Saturday

E= Essential Item: Dress up clothes for Brookelynn & Diet coke for me.

F= Flavor of Icecream: Mint chocolate chip

G= Gummy Bears or Worms: worms

H= Hometown: Springville, Ut.

I= Indulgence: Survivor (the tv show)

J= January or July: July fun Holidays

K= Kids: Jenna, Brady & Brookelynn

L= Last movie I saw at a theater: The Women ( It sucked )

M= Musician: Maroon 5

N= Number of Siblings: I have 3 brothers and 5 sisters

O= Oranges or Apples: Both in a fruit salad

P= Phobias or Fears: death of a loved one

Q= Quote: That ain't no etch-a-scheech, you can't undo that diddle.

R= Reason to Smile: When brookelynn wakes me up but she still acts sleepy.

S= Season: Spring or Fall not too hot not too cold

T= Tag: anyone who would like to do this

U= Unknown fact: I want my own motorcycle.

V= vegetarian or oppressor of Animals: Bring on the steak.

W=Worst habit: picking my zits

X= Xray or Ultrasound: ultrasound

Y= Your favorite food: Mexican

Z= Zodiac sign: Tarus

1 comment:

Matheson Family said...

I learned something new about you....cheesecake and a your own motorcycle are two things we have in common! I saw the coolest chick motorcycle the other day and I was envious of the 20 something girl driving it.