Tuesday, September 16, 2008


In case you missed it My sister Sarah and her family Won the America Home Today Home Make Over. I am so excited and grateful to all who voted through my link. They told her she will be getting her home completely redone with Roof, windows new sheet rock and flooring new Kitchen and yard. They want to be done with the project by November 1ST. They are also requesting all volunteers available. I will post more when I have more details. Thanks again and here is the link to Them on Studio 5 at KSL. News clip and more on their story.

http://studio5.ksl.com/?nid=59&sid=4248169

2 comments:

Matheson Family said...

That is great news, and a very touching story. We wish Sara and Kendall all the best and hope the makeover turns out well for them.

LudvigsonFamily said...

Kate I cried during the whole Studio 5 clip. I am thrilled for for Sara and Kendall. They deserve it!