Thursday, May 21, 2009

A quiz of Mandi's own making
So there are a lot of personal quizes out there and they all ask the same generic questions. I wanted to come up with some better, more random questions. So if you want to use it, please copy and paste it into your own blog and leave me your comments. Feel free to add a question if you come up with something.

1. Who was on your bedroom walls as a teenager? (posters)
A cork board full of friends. Christian Slater, Johnny Depp,

2. Is your hair styled after a celebrity? Who?
Victoria Beckam. Not as hot as her but I try.

3. What is the wallpaper on your computer right now?
Pictures of the mountains, oceans, Scenery.

4. If you could have one free surgury, what would it be and why?(you can make one up if it isn't realistic)
I would lipo my KANKLES.

5. What is your favorite color and why? (if there is a reason)
Aqua It looks good on me and makes me look tan.

6. Name one fear and a reason for it.
I fear my kids getting kidnaped and bad things being done to them more than them dying because at least I would know they are in a better place.

7. If you could change one thing about your wedding day what would it have been?
My dress. It was a low budget wedding and we got my dress on clearance for 50$. I would not have chosen it otherwise. Come on $50 can't beat that.

8. Name one secret indulgence.
Reality TV. I'm a people watcher I love to see how people react to different situation and react to different personalities.

9. Name one thing you wish to do more or start doing.
I wish I could get out of bed early. So I could fit in more exercising .

10.Favorite charactor in a book/movie and why.
Misses Boss in Australia. Because she finds out she is pretty tough and can do anything. And best of all she get the Drover Hello he is hot.

11. What was the first CD and/or cassette you bought?
Foot loose sound track. You know you all own it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Luv it!