Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Salem Pond. Sunday picnic

The day before my birthday we took the kids to Salem pond for a Sunday picnic. We went intending on feeding the ducks but it was warm enough to play in the pond so the people playing in the pond scared the ducks away and the rest of the pond was full of fishermen so need less to say the few ducks there were didn't want our bread because they had enough from all the other people who wanted to feed the ducks. So we ate and played instead.


Brooke and I chilling on the playground


Zach saw I was trying to get a picture of me and brooke and came and took one. The mom never gets to be in the pictures.


Zach, Brooke and Brady.


Jenna and Mandi.


Enjoying our picnic.


Zach likes to shake things up.


Brady


Jenna


Mandi lets see who can go higher.

1 comment:

Emily said...

How fun. I love picnics...they are the best. BTW: I really like Zac's new look...he is such a stud. It was great to see both of you at church the other day! Zac is such a sweetie...and I never see him anywhere but your house...so it was nice to see him. Tell him I said hi.