Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Brookelynn's first hair cut.

She cried at my shocked expression on my face and said with crocodile tears. I just want my hair like yours.



So on Friday night I was doing the usual in the basement with friends sleeping to what ever movie they picked and I was awoken to a start by Jenna yelling MOM MANDI NEEDS YOU IN THE BATHROOM. So I thought well Mandi must really need me so I went upstairs and found Mandi covering her mouth laughing in the hall way and pointing into the bathroom and this is what I found.


So she has been telling me for a year she wants her hair cut like mine and her favorite cousin Kamri. I guess next time I will take her serious.


She knew what she wanted and said she wasn't done. The garbage was full of her hair.


She started throwing a fit when I said Mandi grab the camera.

3 comments:

Karin said...

Ohhhh Kate! That looks like soooo much fun! I can laugh because I've experienced that same thing.(:

Emily said...

Oh noooooo! YOu will have to post pictures once she finishes it. What a cute girl. You are calmer than I would have been. I would have freaked out.

Anjie said...

That is so funny! I hope the haircut turned out okay. I think I am going to go hide the scissors right now before Alex has the same idea!