Monday, December 28, 2009

CHRISTMAS DAY @ GRANDMA AND GRANDPA ALVEY'S

On Christmas day we gather at Zach's mom's for a Christmas dinner and gift exchange. The family bought Debbie and Gary some desperately needed blinds. They have been going with out since they built.

Kyle being Kyle.

Jared and Valerie. They drove out from St. George after their kids opened presents. I glad they could make it.

Jenna got money to buy a Seven Peaks pass and a book light from Grandma and Grandpa.

Brookelynn got a Leapster2 and a Zhu Zhu pet. From Grandma and Grandapa. And some games from me.

Brady got a couple of sets of Star Wars LEGOS.

AND EUREKA I GOT A EUREKA. A very need vacuum for those of you who know me I'm an obsessive vacuumer and my vacuum has been very non sucky latley. Debbie and Gary took pitty on me and made my Christmas.

1 comment:

Josh said...

Kyle looks like he has to poop. lol