Monday, December 28, 2009

CHRISTMAS MORNING

This year for Christmas morning we were joined by Grandma and Grandpa Alvey & Mandi and her new BO Jason. For the opening of presents. Then afterward we had a BIG breakfast of french toast, bacon, hash-browns, & breakfast casserole.

Although we waited until the last minuet to start shopping, we were still able to get everything on there list.

Jenna got some pretty jewelry in her stocking.

Brady got the rip stick he wanted thanks to my friend Venessa over shopping at the day after Thanksgiving sales last year, and forgetting it was in her basement until this year.

Brooke got a lite brite. I loved mine as a kid.

Brady also got the new I-pod Nano. Now I can record him trowing his fits with it.

Brooke has a little obsession with snow globes and all things sparkly. So this year she got 3 snow globes and a glitter ball.

Jenna also got the I-pod nano she wanted. I don't think she has talked to me since, she is in another world.

Grandma and Grandpa Alvey

Mandi and Jason

The kids also got loads of family games. I never want to hear they are board again.

Grandpa was up a little too early.

Grandma starting the oven for breakfast.

I would say the four sided lite brite was a big hit. I love that they gave steroids to all the toys we had as kids.

No comments: