Sunday, April 10, 2011

So I don't know about you but I'm excited for Spring and cute shorts BUT ...... I sure can't afford $56.00 jeans from Buckle.
But why can't I make some cute shorts just like them?????
These are The Stella shorts from buckle Price $56.00

These are my boring shorts that I didn't care too much for.

BEFORE..........


AFTER......... I sure like them now! And the total cost was 2 white floss .39 each and two broken needles later;)
What do you think?




I told you all I was stitching obsessed and after this project I have many more jeans I have plans in store for;) IF..... I don't get arthritis or corporal tunnel syndrome from poking needles through thick denim. I need a thimble and those plastic grippers.

3 comments:

Val said...

You did that by hand?? Wow, that must have been a lot of work...great job.

Emily said...

so cute! I am really impressive. I want...

News from the Nest said...

kate is the bomb dot com