Monday, April 4, 2011

Traditional Birthday Breakfast.
Every birthday I let the birthday kid pick their favorite Hot breakfast. Jenna's is French toast;)
I always make hot breakfast (I'm talking every day) and it was brought to my attention that they think it would be more special if I'd let them have cold cereal for their birthday. A whole box all to themselves;) silly kids.

12 reasons why I love this girl for her 12th Birthday.
1. She is my best friend.
2. She is a good listener and an even better talker.
3. She is a good friend to others.
4. She is always concerned about others feelings.
5. She is funny.
6. She is SMART!!! Don't know where she gets it. Glad she can figure out her own home work;)
7. She's got style
8. She has good choices in friends.
9. She is a people pleaser BUT
10. Will always stick up for herself.
11. She is helpful.
12. How could you not lover her?????



Another traditional shot of them holding up fingers for their age. But she does't have 12 fingers;)


Man I envy people with nice cameras:( That shall be my next serious purchase!

No comments: