Saturday, March 21, 2009

Brooke is officially on the naughty list.

This is any old picture but captures here naughty nature.

Her latest offenses
1. Tried to pick Mandi's door with a screw while she was away.
2. Colored on the toy room door with marker and crayon. Most kids eventually do that one.
3. I Just discovered she stole a barrel of Monkey from my moms house and has been hiding them
Sorry mom they will be returned when she finds her sorrys for you.
4. Stole my makeup for my cabinet and took it downstairs to give herself a pretty face and was busted when
she wanted me to see how pretty she was.
Ya she is defiantly harder than any of my daycare kids.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I fear Jack may be on route to be just like Brookey! He has decided to throw fits and he gets into anything that isn't nailed down. So FUN!! this is Anneli by the way.