Friday, March 20, 2009

Spring Fever

THERE MITCH I ADDED A PICTURE FOR YOU. I KNOW YOU CAN'T READ AND NEED VISUAL AIDS. LOL ;)

I don't know what is up with me lately. And no I'm not pregnant. But it feels like the nesting stage of a pregnancy. Every day for the last week I have been deep cleaning. And the is not like me ( if they can't see it it's not there.) But every day I've cleaned at least one set of blinds and I'm not sure they have been cleaned since the 1900. I say that like it was so long ago but for a blind cleaning it is. And may I say it is a good arm work out. I've also scrubbed the grout in the shower with a tooth brush. Cleaned a few cabinets and rearranged some food cleaned under the fridge and freezer. And soon my next project will be to paint the major living area. Anybody want to join me. I think I was me alone who brought on SPRING. Your welcome.

3 comments:

DTanner said...

You can come clean my blinds anytime! My house feels sooo dirty from winter. As soon as it quits snowing I am getting the carpet cleaned.

Mitch said...

thats pretty much amazing. I like pictures though.....k bye

Mitch said...

ahahhahhhahahhahahhaahhahaahhaahahaha
ahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahaa
hahahahhahahahahhahhahahahhahahahahha

That picture is pretty awesome though. K bye.