Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Let me start by saying SORRY MOM I LOVE YOU.

So we all know the curse our mothers put on us. I HOPE YOU HAVE A CHILD JUST LIKE YOU.ok not so bad she will be funny, outgoing big deal. So the curse i now know was so they have all my bad qualities of your childhood. And so my mom says Brookelynn is my spiting image. So just today she.
1. Popped my exercise ball with a push pin.
2. Got into the fingernail polish.
3. Stole and tangled all my jewelry.
4. Climbs the cupboards and grabs any treat any time she wants.
5. Got into Jenna's closet and got Mandi's wedding dress out of the bag.
6. Got one of the babies up from nap just because she wanted to play with them.
7. Went in Brady's room, found his candy, licked a sucker which she doesn't like so she leaves it stuck to the floor.
8. When asked to say sorry all she ever says is she doesn't have any. They went to school or the church or the store.
boy does she have busy Sorry's. So stubborn as she is she sat in time out for a good hour before she found her Sorry's.

3 comments:

Emily said...

Haha. I love your little Brooke...she is so cute. Sorry she was such a pill yesterday...looks like she learned from the best. HAHA...just kidding. My mom put the curse on me too and I look to the sky everyday and say, "WHY ME!?!?!?"

Brittany said...

HAHAHA cant wait till that stage... geeze... every stage seems so freaking hard and stressful!

Michael and Tiffany Harper said...

HA HA HA Let me quess what baby she got up! UMMM...Kennedy? Some day we`ll have to have her over to play. ;)